2020 Women's Legacy Conference
Time & Location
About The Event
Parker County is experiencing unprecedented growth and the forecast calls for more.
- Parker County population is expected to grow to 193,700 in 16 years.
- That’s a 66 percent increase since 2010.
- 41.8 percent predicted job growth over the next 10 years
- Many parts of the county are expected to grow 300 percent.
- Parker County has a higher median and household income than the U.S.
The question is, will local businesses survive and prosper, or will they fall behind and yield their success to others?
It is important to our community for businesses that are here now and the people who run them to continue to be successful.
That’s why we are focusing on this timely topic, which is not being addressed anywhere else.
The conference will help businesswomen
- Respond to growth and thrive
- Develop their intellectual capital for the future
- Invest in themselves so they’re ready and
- Build powerful leadership skills to guide their companies – and Parker County.
Purchase your ticket now
- Gail Fowler Partnership$500$5000$0
- Kathryn Lammers Partnership$300$3000$0
- Swag Bag Partnership$50$500$0
- individual Registration$89$890$0
- Legacy Gift Drawing$0$00$0