Business Development Workshop - Telephone Etiquette
Time & Location
About The Event
Presenting a professional image, both in person and on the telephone, is very important. Taking care of your customers over the telephone and making them feel well informed and appreciated is essential.
Many people do not realize they have little or no phone etiquette. When they recognize this, they are often unsure about where to start. One of the first steps to gaining or improving a person’s phone etiquette is to know the different aspects of it, such as phrasing and listening skills. Learning this knowledge can be a great starter tool for many people and can help them feel more confident on the phone right away.
• Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
• Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
• Know how to handle angry or rude callers
• Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Non-Member Ticket Price$69$690$0
- Members ONLY - 3 Credits$0$00$0