Business Marketing Seminar - Email Marketing - How to Have the Best Holiday Season Ever
Time & Location
About The Event
If the holidays are an important time for your small business, there’s a good chance holiday planning is already on your mind.
While you may not have all your plans finalized, or even started at this point, you know that the next couple months are going to go fast and the season will be here before you know it.
When it comes to your holiday marketing, no tool will offer more opportunities to increase sales this season than email marketing.
According to Adobe, email marketing was a big driver of revenue, accounting for 20 percent of online holiday site visits.
Whether you’re gearing up for the big shopping days at the start of the holiday season like:
Black Friday (November 23, 2018)
Small Business Saturday (November 24, 2018)
Cyber Monday (November 27, 2018)
Or if you’re looking to drive sales into the New Year, the right email marketing plan can make a world of difference.
During this session, you’ll learn how to:
● Select just the right offer for your ideal audience
● Create a quick and effective promotional plan
● Design an offer that stands out, especially on mobile
● Reach new customers and spread the word using social media
● Keep the holiday momentum going through the new year
If you’re hoping to make this your best holiday season yet, you won’t want to miss this event. Join us to find out exactly how to achieve and exceed your holiday goals.
- Non-Member Ticket Price$35$350$0
- Members ONLY - 2 Credits$0$00$0