Everything You Need to Know to Prepare Your Office for Working Remote
Time & Location
About The Event
Coronavirus pandemic or something else down the road, you need to know how to prepare your office to continue operating your business remotely. It’s a wise investment of 90 minutes.
In this FREE webinar, learn how to
- Set up your IT to remotely serve staff and customers
- Make your office resources accessible
- Troubleshoot your employees’ challenges working from home
- Successfully enlist your customers’ support
- Craft messages that communicate strength, confidence and reliability
- Use your customer support to smooth over any rough spots
- Help your staff make the transition easily and lessen anxiety
Guest speaker IT expert, J.P. Keesy, Founder, F1 IT
J.P. will tell you everything you need to know on the IT end so you and your staff can seamlessly meet your customers’ needs and prevent delays in taking calls, customer service, meeting deadlines and completing sales.
J.P. is highly skilled in setting up network infrastructure that is safe, secure and meets critical business needs. F1 IT designs, manages, maintains and supports computer networks and solutions. F1 IT is on call for your needs. Why F1? F1 is the Help key.
Every business needs a plan for seamless success in the face of fire, flood, pandemics or whatever else life throws at you.
Make your plan and sleep tonight.
Webinar, Wednesday, March 18
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- USE WEBINAR LINK$0$00$0