How to Conduct an After Action Report
Time & Location
About The Event
You have a wealth of knowledge within your organization regarding how your company weathered the adjustments made necessary by COVID-19. Now is the time to capture that knowledge and use it to prepare your business for the future. This training focuses on the best ways to debrief your employees, how to identify what needs strengthening, how to set procedures in place and get prepared in case there is a next time.
We will guide you step-by-step through conducting debriefings and resolving problems in case there is a next time.
- The best ways to capture your employees’ knowledge
- What questions to ask in debriefing employees
- How to identify what worked and what didn’t
- How to create a plan to strengthen what didn’t work
- Sold OutIndividual Registration$25$250$0